Monday, March 16, 2009

42 weeks to go: My kids and I

Man this is harder than I thought! Better late than never....



Well, we've been going a little crazy in this house the last few days. It's been raining for what seems like forever! Ryan has cold, so he's been a little cranky too, adding some joy to the mix. Rick came home tonight to 2 very WILD boys and was like is this what happens when you can't go outside for a few days? I was like...YEP! Luckily, it is supposed to stop tomorrow. Maybe I should thank that lucky leprechaun since tomorrow is St. Patty's Day!

Also, good news so far on the diet front...Ryan has had yogurt, cheese and now milk! If we make it through tonight, I think it's safe to say we can add dairy back to his diet. Maybe the poor kid can actually have some icecream this weekend :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP