Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Littlest Christmas Tree

Today we were invited to Kyle's school to watch their class holiday presentation of The Littlest Christmas Tree. Can I tell you how adorable it was, especially since Kyle was the Littlest Christmas Tree (my little star)! They have been prepping for this for weeks and loving every minute of it. I wasn't sure how it would actually go when all of the parents showed up, but they were so excited to perform for us. Of course we went armed with our camera and video camera. I even had a second video camera on hand just in case :) We were so proud at what a great job he did! He was the best Littlest Christmas Tree EVER!

2 comments:

A's December 18, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

That is such a great costume!

A December 21, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

I can vouch for the cuteness factor! Certainly the cutest christmas tree I've seen!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP