Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, it was my birthday! Do I dare say how old I am? 35. The other day I was watching a commercial about something and the mom was serving breakfast to her kids. I looked at the mom and for the first time I thought to myself, that woman could be me. She was MY age. I've always looked at similar commercials and have always thought of the mom as someone older. I guess that's ok. I am a mom. I have 3 kids. I serve them breakfast. And I'm about as happy as she looked on the commercial. I feel pretty blessed to be surrounded by such great friends and family. I truly enjoy my life, despite having to drive a minivan these days! It took 35 years to get here and there's no place I'd rather be!

1 comments:

A April 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Happy Birthday! Looks like the cake came from my favorite bakery....I recognize it :).

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP