Sunday, October 9, 2011

Race Day 2011

Rick took the boys to the race again this year. They couldn't have been more excited. This time they went will a couple of their buddies which made it even more fun. No, they didn't make it through the entire race. I think it will be a few more years before that'll happen, but they lasted a couple of hours. I have a hard time making it through 600 laps myself!

Here they are, two little Kyle Busch fans ready to go!



There's lots of fun stuff for the kids to do before the race. I think they love this stuff just as much as, if not more than, the race. They rode ponies, fed the goats, and ate hot dogs and lots of junk!







And then, the race finally started! I just love this picture.



And on the way home, they stopped at McDonalds for what has now become a tradition.....a hot fudge sundae!



It was truly a fun day for the boys in the family!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP