Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My little astronomer

Ok, totally out of the blue, Kyle started rattling off all of the planets the other day. I was a little shocked and told Rick about it. He immediately said that he must have learned it at school. I would have thought the same thing, but knew they weren't working on the planets. So, when I picked him up from school the other day I asked his teacher if they were doing the planets and she said no, but the Pre-K class is. I know they have pictures of planets around, but how would he know the names and so well. So, I convinced myself he must have learned it from an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse where Goofy goes to Mars. I even paid $2 on itunes and downloaded the episode to see if they covered the planets. Nope, only the moon and Mars. So, where is he getting this from? Another TV show? I asked him and he doesn't really give me a straight answer. It's a mystery! But, it's something he seems to be excited about, so I guess we'll be studying the planets at home :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP