Tuesday, November 10, 2009

G is for....

The letter of the week at Kyle's school this week is G and it just so happens that today we found out that we are having a girl! I can't think of a better G word, can you? I am actually shocked. I really thought we were going to have another boy, but I guess the cards say otherwise. We are just so excited. After 4 years of cars, trucks and trains, we'll have to start thinking dolls, princesses and ballerinas. Bring it on! My first thought, actually, was that I will be able to go into a store and buy a pretty dress instead of a pair of cargo shorts. Whoo Hoo! Then I thought about it some more and that is just the beginning. There will be beautiful summer dresses, Christmas dresses, princess dresses, prom dresses and hopefully one day the most beautiful dress of all, her wedding dress. What fun it will be for me to share all of those special moments with her as I did with my mother. And we can't forget how lucky this little girl will be to have two big brothers to watch out for her. I'm pretty sure Ryan has no idea what is coming. Kyle, on the other hand, is excited that he's going to have a baby sister. He's been saying it was a girl all along. He was right, and he's been telling me so. He's now thinking her name shouldn't be Happy anymore. His top choice at the moment is Hello (as in Hello Kitty). That would be a first, I think! Here she is.....our baby girl!



And here are her toes!

3 comments:

Jessie November 11, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

You post brought tears to my eyes - ah the wedding dress. This is really going to be a lucky little girl :)

A November 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Congrats mama! I'm so happy for you guys!

A's November 15, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I like the name Hello. What a clever boy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP