Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Ryan!

Wow, my baby is two already! Boo Hoo! He's growing up so fast, much faster than Kyle. He adores his big brother and wants to be just like him, so he does his best to keep up. We celebrated with family on his real birthday. Grammy and Papa were in town to join in on the celebration. Here he is spitting, I mean blowing, out the candles on his cake :) Don't mind the cake, it was kind of a left over of the REAL cake I was making for the party with his friends for the next day. This mama couldn't quite get it together to make another cake, you'll see why later.



Who ever said the second kid gets gypped? Not this one. He made out like a bandit. He got this really cool firehouse from Grammy and Papa and this "roar", that's what we call lions around here.



I have to tell you, he loves the roar. He carries it, he rides it, he roars with it, and he puts it to sleep right next to his bed. Night, night roar!

He also got this me-mommer, I mean digger, from his Mommy and Daddy. Pretty cool huh? It's tough to think of stuff for Ryan, but I think we scored with this one.



As if that wasn't enough, he also got a fabulous sandbox from Nana and G-daddy. What kid doesn't love to dig and feel the sand run through their fingers. Both kids with love this one for sure.



The next day we had a party for Ryan and all of his friends at a place called Monkey Joes. It's a huge indoor space with tons of inflatables from bounce houses, to obstacle courses, to gigantic slides (a favorite for both kids). This place just screams fun. So, everyone put on their monkey legs (even Daddy) and jumped and jumped for hours. They had a blast!







We did manage to take a break for lunch and grab some pizza and cake before we went on bouncing!





Check out the cake! I think Ryan was pleased with his Spidey cake! I actually made it, believe it or not. I must admit, I was pretty proud, considering this was my first shot. Will I do it again? Who knows. I guess I need to make Kyle one to be fair, right, and then it's back to the bakery... ha, ha!

2 comments:

A's December 18, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

Your cakes are always amazing. That's some serious talent!

Jessie January 7, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

WOWZERS! Do I see a new at home business lol :) You can do it with 3 kiddos under 4 right? Great job Leslie, sorry we missed it :(

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP