Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Big League

This Spring Kyle started playing Rec Soccer and he is loving it! I think Daddy is loving it just as much! I must admit, after the first day, I got a little worried that he would be frustrated. Let's just say the team wasn't exactly gelling on the field. I'm not sure half of them realized a game was going on. Anyway, that all changed the following week. They rocked! I don't know if everyone went home and practiced, but they truly rocked and they played really well as a team. Rick is helping out with coaching the team and Katie, Ryan and I cheer them on. Daddy gave Kyle a few pointers at home on how to play defense and man the kid is GOOD! I'm just so happy that Kyle is having such a great time with this!





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP