Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Down, One to Go!

It's official! We now only have one in diapers! Yippee! Ryan stepped up to big boy status. It was actually fairly easy. I knew he was ready and 4 days later, we were completely trained. I had my doubts on day 3 and then something happened and it was blissful after that! Only a mom can call peeing in the potty blissful. I used sticker charts like I did with Kyle, but I thought Ryan might need some additional encouraging, being how stubborn he can be sometimes. So, a friend of mine suggested that I fill Easter eggs with little surprises. Brilliant. So, although, Easter was about 3 months away, I dug into my bin and got out a basket and a bunch of eggs. I filled each egg with a sticker for his chart and a little surprise: sometimes candy, sometimes money, and even sometimes a new matchbox car. Well, the kid never had so much candy in 4 days, but it worked like a charm. We are so proud of him and I think he's pretty proud of himself :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP