Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost Spring

After a day like today, you know Spring is on its way. Yippee! We went and played outside this afternoon for a few hours today. Kyle rode his tractor (FAST according to him), Ryan took a few laps on his ATV, we played on the swings, took the bikes out for a ride and finished off with a wagon ride around the neighborhood. Sounds like a good day for two little boys, if you ask me. I decided to break out the camera and see if I could get some shots of Ryan for once. He doesn't sit stil for very long, so he's a tough one to capture. Here are some of my favorites.











And one for big brother, of course...

1 comments:

A March 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Nice work! I love #3 :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP