Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My kids and I

So, I got this idea from a friend of mine (Thanks A). She's doing 52 weeks of her and her kids where she posts a picture of them together each week. Since I'm always the one behind the camera, you may wonder from time to time if I really do exist. I wonder the same thing when I look through all the pictures we have. I was actually going to start this last week, but to be honest the picture pretty much sucked. I looked like crap since it was the end of the day, my kids had already eaten their icecream (no bribe left) so they weren't that into it. So, we'll start now. No more excuses and no promises they'll be good. I'm a little late for the 52 weeks, being it's mid February already, so we'll count it down starting with 45 weeks. So, here it is.... 45 weeks and counting: My kids and I.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP