Monday, July 28, 2008

The beginning...

Well, here it is. My blog about what's going on in our MacWonderful life! I thought I'd try and keep up with the times, so Kyle and Ryan don't grow up thinking I'm an uncool mom! Anyway, I guess I'll just start with what went on last week, since it was kind of a big week for us. Kyle started a 1 week underwater adventures camp at his soon-to-be preschool. I was pretty nervous about dropping him off, thinking he wasn't going to let mommy go. Boy was I wrong. One look at all those toys and it was like mommy who? So, I snuck out, got in my car and cried. Well, at least that part is over with (for me) and I can happily drop him off in the fall when preschool starts. He had such a blast all week long learning about ocean creatures through arts and crafts, games, stories, and even during snack time, when they made an aquarium out of blue food coloring, cream cheese and goldfish crackers. You can't end an underwater adventure without getting wet, of course. Each day they ran through sprinklers and played with the water table. He had so much fun that we had a little bit of a meltdown when it was time to go home. So, for the first time I was actually pleased my little 3 year old was pitching a fit!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP