Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whoa....faster, faster!

Mommy and Daddy were going to have a little fun and try out the new mountain coaster. You can either go single or double, of course, Daddy wanted to go single because he didn't want any extra weight slowing him down. The coaster has brakes, but apparently the goal, according to Daddy, was not to use them. So, Mommy graciously took her own. Turns out Mommy likes to go fast too, no brakes for me. I weigh less, so I guess that means I was faster :) We made it to the bottom and standing there was a little boy chanting, "I want to go!" It turns out that he was just tall enough to ride. So, Daddy bought another ticket and up the mountain they went. Looks like we have a child with the need for speed, because the whole way down he was telling Daddy to go faster. He hardly even touched the brakes! I fear for the future....





Then we finished off the afternoon with a ride on the chair lift and headed for home. We had such a great time. Thanks Nana and G-daddy!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP