Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Holiday Performance

Kyle's preschool had their winter sing-a-long performance the week before Christmas. Even Daddy was able to get out of work to see his favorite little star perform. The kids were so cute. They sang quite a few songs, complete with costume changes (santa hats, antlers, bells, giant candy canes). I figured out that the candy canes were probably his favorite prop as he stopped singing and started battling the girl next to him with his candy cane. A new weapon, I guess!





After the performance, a very special guest arrived....Santa! Kyle asked him for a lot of presents. I think Santa asked him to be a little more specific and he decided a truck that carries cars would do. They had quite a conversation (a quiet one as you can see), I wish I could have heard it all.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP