Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Day of School 2009

It's hard to believe yesterday was the first day of school already! Kyle couldn't have been more excited. He started afternoon Pre-K this year and has a new teacher, her name is Ms. Kristy. He asked me that morning, "Do you think she'll be nice and wear a pretty dress?" How cute is that? It should be lots of fun for him. He's got 3 of his long time buddies in his class and the rest of the class is mostly boys. Here he is already to go.



When we dropped off Kyle at school, guess who was crying this time? Nope, not me. It was Ryan. Poor little guy was not too happy to be left behind. He even woke up from his nap early saying, "I want Kyle." His day will come all too soon, but for now he'll just have to settle with wearing the back pack around the house :)



Kyle had such a great 1st day. He told me they learned all about manners and he told me, "No monkey manners." I'm liking that, since we've been talking about that at home lately. The pleases and thank yous have been a little scarce. Anyway, I can't wait to see what they learn next. I just love hearing about his day at school.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP