Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beach 2010

The kids and I took a trip to Grammy and Papa's for a week at the end of July while Daddy was out of town. The kids always have a good time, they LOVE the beach. There's nothing better than splashing in the water and digging in the sand. Next year, Katie will be right there with them making her own sand castles!









I love this picture of Ryan. He's getting so big! Don't you just love those freckles :)




This one I love too! Two little buddies! You wouldn't know it, but there was a big storm brewing behind us. I had promised the boys that we'd get italian ice and so we did. We ate as quick as we could and then ran for it! Let me tell you, there's no fast exit when you've got three kids in tow. We got a little wet!



Even Katie had a good time. She took her best naps on the beach. Must be the sound of the waves, not to mention Grammy's cuddly arms :)





While we were there, we also took the kids to the aquarium which meant we got to ride the ferry! The kids love the ferry. They probably would have been just as happy if we had skipped the aquarium and just turned around and got back on the ferry. They were being so funny together that I had to snap this picture with my phone! That's Ryan on to of Kyle.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP