Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Kyle's 1st day of preschool. Wow, it's hard to believe that my baby is growing up so fast. I think it's going to be more of an adjustment for me. I'm a little sad that I don't get to be a part of all of the fun things he's doing, but I'm so happy that he's having such a great time, learning new things and making new friends. If only I could be a fly on the wall! Ok, I know I have to let him spread his wings (at least for a few hours anyway) and then my little bird can come right back to his mommy :)





Lucky for Kyle, two of his good buddies are also in his class. They all had a great time, so we finished off the day with a special trip to get icecream!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP