Thursday, September 11, 2008

Banana magic

Lately, I've been working on introducing finger foods to Ryan. This kid would eat an entire box of Cheerios if I'd let him, so he does know how to eat. As for other foods, not too much interest. I've tried different fruits, carrots, sweet potatoes, cheese...all things he'll eat from a jar. Nothing. So, today I tried again with sweet potatoes and some ditalini. They say keep offering, so that's what I'm doing. He ate a couple of bites, gagged some, and was done. So, I decided to give him a few pieces of banana. You would have thought I turned on the vacuum. The kid cleared the tray. The bananas, sweet potatoes and ditalini were gone. No gagging either! What's up with that?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP