Monday, January 19, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, almost 2 weeks since my last post. Talk about a slacker. Actually, I've been a little consumed with this workout thing, it takes up a good chunk of my precious free time. Maybe I need a third resolution....blog at LEAST once a week. I'll try. Anyway, not a whole lot going on here. Our latest struggle is nap time. Kyle seems to be giving it up, at least for a few days at a time. See what I mean about my precious free time? It's slowly dwindling! Here's what happens when you haven't napped for a few days and you sit down to watch your favorite show with a yummy snack all snuggled under a blanket.....


Looks just like his Daddy, he, he! Well, at least there's one person in this house that doesn't have any trouble sleeping. She'll sleep just about anywhere, anytime.



As for Mr. Ryan, he keeps growing by the minute. He's a tough one to keep up with these days , always getting into something. Here's his latest trick, pretty industrious if you ask me.



Well, I'm off to bed. We're expecting snow by morning, so keep your fingers crossed! Mommy wants to play!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP