Monday, March 2, 2009

It Snowed AGAIN!

Can you believe it? Another snow? Here? Usually, we're lucky to get MAYBE 1 and it's not a very good one. Well, we lucked out. Of course we got all of our gear on again, another 20 minute ordeal trying to stuff little hands in mittens,toes in boots, and arms in coats. But.... we did it and it was well worth it this time. The kids weren't sick, so we actually got to spend more than 5 minutes outside. Fortunately, the snow was good enough to build a sizable snowman. One as big as Kyle!



Please excuse the glowing snowman :) The sun was hitting it just right, I guess. It almost looks like I photoshopped it in. I promise I didn't (I would have done a better job). Kyle was pretty proud. My neighbor was kind enough to lend us a carrot for the nose, all-be-it a teeny one (she only had carrot sticks), it did the job!

Ryan had a decent time too, I'm not gonna lie and say he loved it. Again, the snowsuit and mittens were a bit bothersome, but a little more tolerable this time :)



We loved the snow, now bring on the Spring!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP