Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just like Daddy

Well, it's officially Spring and that means it's time to cut the grass! When Kyle got word that Daddy was getting out the tractor, he immediately went into a panic wanting to get on his. When Daddy got out the push mower, Kyle ran for his. It was a day of being just like Daddy :)



Notice Abbey following along. She is obsessed with Kyle's little tractor. She thinks it's her toy. He can not ride that thing anywhere without her dodging in front of him. Somehow she maintains this amazingly precise distance away that she doesn't get run over. Crazy dog!

Not much else going on here. Here are a few random pics of the boys. Here's Ryan and his trusty little alligator.



This one cracks me up. If I were to title it, I'd call it "How Low Can You Go!"



I like this one. Only one word to describe this face. Yumm!



And here it is....41 weeks to go: My kids and I



Rick surprised me with an early birthday present so I wouldn't miss out on a month of walks in this beautiful weather. This is proof that I'm such a mom. Who else would be super excited about about a stroller for their birthday! The boys like their new ride too! Thank you! XOXO

1 comments:

Jessie March 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Love the stroller :) Abbey keeps that same distance with the push mower too - how funny.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP