Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A language all their own

It's funny how kids come up with names for things that bare no relation what-so-ever to the real word. I remember Kyle had a few, but Ryan's latest makes us laugh every time we hear it. Kyle even thinks it's funny. Instead of digger, he calls it a me-mommer. Where does that come from? A dump truck is a dump truck. A trash truck is a trash truck. But, for some reason a digger is definitely a me-mommer. So, here he is playing with his me-mommer :)




Did you hear my translator in the background? Whenever I can't figure out what Ryan is saying, Kyle is right there to help me out! Sometimes I don't even bother trying to figure it out on my own, I just ask Kyle!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP