Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rewind

The boys are getting so big. Kyle is in preschool, learning so much. Ryan is talking up a storm, trying to keep up with his big brother. Life is pretty easy these days, relatively speaking. Now we're about to push the rewind button and start all over again. We're expecting baby #3! Part of me thinks we're nuts and the other part of me is so excited to have a baby in the house again. I love my boys so much that one more will just complete our family. We don't know what it is yet. We have 4 long weeks until we find out, but I'm just wishing for healthy and happy. No colic please. Kyle thinks it is going to be a girl and that her first name should be Happy and her middle name should be Dora. Hmmm... Happy Dora...we'll have to think about that one.

I'm at 14 weeks now, so this picture was taken 2 weeks ago.



Even though this is our 3rd time through this, it's still so exciting! Check out those itty bitty legs. It truly is a miracle.

2 comments:

A's October 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

What a wonderful ultrasound picture! Adorable! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear the news in 4 weeks.

Jessie October 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

It is unanimous over here, all of us Lucas women think you are having a girl :) Even though I am still secretly hoping for a boy so that I can marry Ruby off to him :) We can't wait to hear the news!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP