Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 month old

It's hard to believe Katie is already a month old. I've really been trying to enjoy every moment I can. Since she's such a good baby, she makes it easy for me. I already see so many changes in her. At her check up she weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 20 3/4 in. She's doing great and growing like a weed! It's funny, I feel like the month has gone by so fast, yet I feel like she's been a part of our family for so much longer. I've come to recognize her different cries, my favorite being the pterodactyl call she uses to wake me in the middle of the night. It's quite effective. I also love to hear her little sounds. She always makes this sound like the squealing brakes of car coming to a sudden stop. When she does this, I know she's happy, she's just stretching. Another thing, this girl can poop with the best of them. I feel like we've been through an excessive amount of diapers over the last month, some changes requiring up to 3 diapers. Just when you thought she was done with her business, she sends you a little surprise mid diaper change. I can't wait to discover more things about her, the good and the stinky.... the things that make her Katie.

Here she is...1 month old!



Since she's such a big girl now, I decided to break out the play gym. She loved it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP