Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 Months Old

Look at me, I'm 2 months old!



Katie is still growing like a weed! At her two month check-up she weighed in at 12.1 lbs, putting our little chunky monkey in the 90-95th percentile. Chunky means healthy in my book. Both boys were the same way! She measured 23 in., which puts her in the 75th percentile, so I'd say she's a pretty well proportioned little lady. She's started having a little fussy period in the evenings over the last month or so. She's happy all day when her mama is holding her (most of the time I don't mind too much, just when I need to get a couple of things done or when I need to intervene between her two brothers, which has been happening all too often lately.) Oh well, our house will be clean again someday and her brothers just have to learn to work things out :) After we make it through the fussy period, she's great for the rest of the night, so I'll keep the complaining to myself!

The boys still adore their little sister. Kyle calls her Cutie Katie and Ryan always refers to her as "My Katie." Nana even taught them a Katie song which they sing to her on a daily basis. It's an old song that dates back to 1918, so you're not going to find it in iTunes. I love hearing them sing it, especially Ryan. He actually can carry a tune, unlike his mother. Here are the words they're singing....

K-K-K-Katie, beautiful Katie,
I'll be waiting by the k-k-k-kitchen door.
When the moon shines over the cow shed,
I'll be waiting by the k-k-k-kitchen door.

Check out the video below!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP