Monday, May 31, 2010

Two Little Race Fans

The boys absolutely love cars, especially race cars. Hmmm.....I wonder why? They LOVE the M&M's car. Again, I wonder why? Well, Daddy decided to take the boys to their very first race this past weekend. We told them on Friday that they were going to go to the race track and they immediately began running around the room shouting, "Hip, hip, hooray!" They were so excited! Daddy even brought them home M&M's t-shirts so they could be true fans. So, on Sunday afternoon Daddy headed to the track with his two little race fans in tow. They had a blast and I think Daddy had a great time too!





They didn't stay for the whole thing, but they lasted way longer than I thought they would. I couldn't sit through the entire thing myself if I had too, it's a long race. Afterwards, Daddy took them to McDonalds to get some ice cream. When they got there, Kyle told Daddy, " This is the best day ever, ever! We got to go to the race track and now we're getting ice cream too!" I'd say it was a pretty special day for all 3 boys :)

1 comments:

Jessie June 1, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Rocking the colors - love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP