Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ring Pops

Do you remember Ring Pops? I do. Grammy brought the boys each one during her last visit. When I saw those things sitting on the counter, I immediately looked at my mother and asked her if she was trying to rot my children's teeth. Then a few seconds later, I admitted they were an all-time fave when I was a kid. RIght up there with Fun Dip. Nothing like a sugar stick to dip in a large packet of sugar. Now, I did have my share of cavities growing up, so I did pay the price. In fact, I still am. I need to have some of my old fillings replaced, something I've been putting off for a while! Anyway, I did let them eat it and they LOVED it! Can you tell?

1 comments:

A June 3, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

Love the new look!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP