Monday, June 28, 2010

My Baby

The boys love their little sister dearly. They are constantly giving her kisses and telling her how cute she is. As they watch mommy take care of her day after day, they've picked up on a few things. For example, they've created this game called feed the baby. I find this amusing as the baby (one of the boys) feeds from their bellies :) The other day Kyle wanted to put on my carrier so he could carry one of his stuffed animals around. So, I helped him out since that thing can be a little tricky. How cute is this?



And then there is Ryan. He decided BaBa (his sheep) was the baby and Puppy was the blanket or sometimes the burp cloth. Again, how cute it this? He holds BaBa so lovingly and puts him to sleep sometimes and hushes me to be quiet. I love it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP