Tuesday, March 1, 2011

11 months old

This seems to be a bi-monthly update on our little Katie. Let's see if I can remember all of the new things she's been doing over the past two months. She now pulls up to stand on just about anything and everything and is cruising the couch these days. Now that she's reached a new level, she likes to destroy the boys' train table and tear our magazines to pieces.

Check out those chunky little legs! She'll probably hate me later for pointing them out, but I will miss them one day! She is just so lovable!



The "spitting" has subsided, thank goodness. Although, I do miss the days when I was in line at the grocery store and the person behind me would tell me how cute she was and then try to talk her. Unfortunately, Katie took this opportunity to show them that she was a champion raspberry blower. So ladylike!



She finally has "enough" hair that I could put a bow in her hair, at least for a minute or two :)





She now says Mama and Dada, which I just love hearing. She's clapping and dancing (wiggling) to music. She loves her some Lady Gaga, as do her brothers.

She's discovered the dog bowl which is like a rite of passage around here :)



We're up to 7 chompers now, which means we've graduated to finger foods. She no longer wants anything to do with the spoon. I have to "trick" her when I feed her yogurt and occupy her hands with puffs or cheerios in order to avoid having yogurt fly everywhere!

After 6 months, she can finally hang up her helmet. Her head looks great and I'm sure she's pretty happy to be done with it, as are we.

We haven't been for a check up these last two months, but since we've had our share of colds and what-not this winter, I do know that Miss Katie weighs a solid 27 lbs.

And I guess the last bit of news is that she got her first pair of real shoes :) I'm sure there will be many more to follow!



Only one month to go and she'll be one!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP