Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trouble

With a capital T! I'm having Deja Vous. I might have written about Mr. Trouble before! Oh well, he's back with a vengeance! We've hit a little rough patch around here with Ryan. I think reality has finally set in and he's realized that he's not the baby nor is he the oldest, so he's stuck somewhere in the middle needing a little attention! Who can blame him? This is also why I think we had a little trouble with the start of school, a lot of change to deal with for this little guy. He's quite the actor, though. Really, someone should give this kid an award. He can mope like no other about anything and everything. Have you read the book Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus? This is Ryan....



Seriously, he looks exactly like this, all hunched over with arms dangling. He even says exactly that, "I never get to do blah, blah, blah!" Now, one would think that we've read this one too many times, but in all honesty, Rick and I both hate reading this book. We avoid it at all costs. So, I took this opportunity to throw it in the garbage, whether it has anything to do with it or not! I would love to take a picture of him so you could see that he IS the pigeon, but I'm trying to discourage the pouting. So, you'll just have to take my word for it!

Anyway, back to Mr. T. As I mentioned, he's been needing a little more attention. So, he decided one afternoon to express himself.....ALL OVER MY WALLS!



Lovely, huh? All I can say is, "Thank you WD-40!" It came right off! I think I'll be monitoring the crayons/markers/pencils a little more closely! Oh did I mention, I later found crayon on the train table and on the couch. He was a busy little bugger! I know we're just in a little phase. Little is the key word here. Let's hope it ends sooner rather than later because he is wearing us out!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP