Thursday, October 28, 2010

7 Months Old

Katie is another month old! She's busy, busy, busy rolling across the room these days and she's quick, too. You put her down and she's off! Check her out!



Now that she can really roll, she's figured out how to roll on her belly at night with the sleepsak on. That means she's been sleeping a lot better! Phew, it's about time! Unfortunately, she no longer wants to be rocked to sleep much anymore. Boo hoo! I loved rocking her to sleep, staring at her sweet little face. Why does she have to grow up so fast? Let's see, what else is new? We've graduated in the food department. She's pretty much been through all of the vegetables and fruits now. I'd say squash and applesauce are her favorites. She loves to pull my hair. Not the best time to be letting my hair grow out. Now I know why lots of moms cut their hair short, not just for the convenience :) And the big news....she's cut her two bottom front teeth! Check out these two chompers (and the drool)!



We've also gone through our first cold this month. I ended up taking her to the doctor to get her checked out since she had SO much congestion. Turns out it really was just a cold, but I was a little shocked to find out my little baby now weighs 23 lbs!! Huh? That's 3 lbs. in just 5 weeks! Gotta love my little chunk!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP