Tuesday, February 2, 2010

31 weeks and counting

Wow, it's hard to believe that tomorrow I will be at 31 weeks! Yikes! We are so not ready. We have yet to move Ryan out of the crib and room, for that matter. We're waiting on the beds that we ordered for the boys to come him. I sure hope they come soon! As for this pregnancy, I really can't complain. It's been fairly easy. Now I'm just getting to that awkward stage where I can't do as much as I use to. The other day I asked Rick to take a picture of me because I couldn't remember the last time he did. With Kyle, I made sure I had pictures every four weeks, with Ryan a little less, and now with this one, definitely less. Don't worry, this little girl will be far from neglected. Things are just a little bit busier these days around here. So, in case you're wondering, here's what 31 weeks looks like :)



Seriously, how much bigger can this belly get? 9 weeks is a LONG time when we're talking bellies!

3 comments:

A February 3, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

You look awesome! I think I looked like that (plus a few more pounds on the face and rear) at 14 weeks :). Can't wait to meet the little girl!

A's February 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

You do look amazing! Glad you're in the home stretch!

Jessie February 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I am with Amy, I looked like that very early on and just got bigger and bigger and bigger :) You look great Leslie!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP