Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Showered with Pink

Last Friday my girlfriends threw me a surprise shower. I must say it was absolutely beautiful and pinkalicious! The funny thing is that I almost didn't go. We ended up getting a pretty good snow storm that night and I thought about turning around as I passed car after car in the ditch. Being the "Northerner" that I am, I was determined to make it to our Mom's Night In, or so that's what I thought it was, especially since a dear friend was visiting from out of town. Fortunately, I made it. It just took a little longer than usual. So, as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a sweet surprise! The food was fabulous and the company was even more fabulous! I got so many great things for this little girl from some really adorable outfits, to handmade hats, bibs and bows, to her first baby doll. Thanks ladies, love you all!



Look how beautiful it was decorated! Extra special thanks to Amy for being the hostess with the mostest!

1 comments:

Jessie February 18, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

Wow, that is beautiful! You should ask A for that tulle - I see a tutu in Baby Girl Mac's future :) I will say it again, you have a great group of friends there mama!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP