Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Well, thanks to a visit from Grammy last weekend, we were able to get this little girl's nursery together! Grammy has come to paint each and every nursery. So, this will be her 3rd and final :) I have to say, I absolutely love it! It feels so strange to walk by and see this pink room in our house. Daddy wasn't too thrilled with the color, considering his only stipulation was that he didn't want it to be pink. Hmmm....a little girl and no pink? Come on. Although he wouldn't say it, I think it's growing on him. I knew he'd come around (wink, wink). At least now I think we're on our way to being ready! So, here it is. A room fit for a princess. Thanks so much Grammy!

2 comments:

A's March 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Gorgeous. Looks like a nursery you'd see in a magazine.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP